was founded in the nineteenth century and based in Florence
in the Santo Spirito area of Oltrarno.
It is under the city of Florence protection, a part of “Esercizi storici fiorentini”
The Association of Historic, Traditional and Typical Shops in Florence
as expression of uniqueness and authenticity of the Florentine tradition.
After learning the father’s profession, Sergio, the brother of Romano,
in 1950 decided to start a new laboratory
in Via del Presto di San Martino very closed to the Santo Spirito Church
where it is still located today.
Sergio’s sons, Luciano and Guido, have chosen a different way
from the family heritage by combining the knowledge of bronze work
and the one of the art of copper plate shooter.
Now Luciano’s sons Daniele and Francesco
are working in the laboratory of their father
pursuing passionately the ancient tradition of working with copper and bronze.